Hi all. I have a strange problem with my installation of dokuwiki. Links are somewhat 'broken'. By broken I don't mean links to non-existent pages... I mean that links aren't interpreted correctly. But this happens only when links are not at the beginning of a line. I usually put links in two pairs of square brackets. If I just put an external link without square brackets it breaks the page
formatting after the link. If I put an external link into square brackets, then the two opening brackets appear as literal brackets and the two closing brackets become part of the link if there's no link text. If theres a link text, then the opening brackets are literal ones again, the link ends before the pipe and then the pipe, the link text and the closing brackets appear as literals as well.
I have already tried to disable and uninstall all additional plugins, but that didn't help. I don't really know how to solve this problem. And again: this happens only when links aren't at the beginning of a line. This means that if links in text not at line beginnings behave this way and also unordered lists of links. Link lists that are generated by plugins like nspages or similar don't behave
Yeah, it is. There was one page in my wiki that was broken but since quite a few weeks already. This wiki is also used by a few users and I thought that somebody of us just made syntax mystake... alls then ===== headings ===== from the middle of the page and the content of those sections appeared in a single line. I tried to fix that but didn't find anything. Then just rewrote the whole page and
reduced formattings and then I slowly realised what happens. As I then understood, that this happens at line beginnings only I started to disable all the plugins and themes and so on. Yeah... I tend to think first that the problem is a 'local' one and not a bug.